Lead iOS Engineer, Mobile Innovation Program
July 2013 – Decemeber 2015
At Walgreens I focused on innovation, creating high-fidelity proof of concepts, and expanding our patent portfolio for mobile. In my tenure at Walgreens I established key relationships with strategic partners and have traveled to support the business when needed. I’ve was fortunate to represent Walgreens at numerous major tech conferences, that I had only dreamed of attending a few years earlier.
My work at Walgreens spanned across multiple verticals, from working with software to interfacing with hardware.
In just under 2 years at Walgreens I won two MVP awards in my division for going above and beyond my role, I have created and submitted over 100 proof of concepts, and have been a leader in patent submissions for mobile.
- • eCommerce MVP Award, November 2013
- • Digital Engineering & Mobile Solutions MVP Award, October 2014
- • Attended WWDC 2014 & WWDC 2015, Grow with Google 2015
- • Over 10 technology patent applications submitted
- • Worked closely with Apple, Google, Twitter, and Pinterest
Projects of Note:
- • Adobe Creative SDK
- • Apple Technologies: 3D Touch, Action Extension, Apple Pay, Geofencing, HealthKit, iBeacon, PassKit, PhotoKit, Touch ID, Search API, Share Extension, tvOS, Today View Extension, WatchKit, WatchOS2
- • Beacons Hardware and Software (iBeacon and BLE Beacons)
- • BLE Medical Devices
- • Google Technologies: Now,App Indexing, App Indexing API, Instant Buy, GDK, Mirror API,
- • Multiple Internal Apps
- • OCR, VR, and Image Scanning
- • Pebble
- • Philips Hue
- • Qualcomm 2Net, Jawbone API
- • Uber and Postmates API